A horn of a deer – is a natural antler dog chew. Dogs can chew it from several weeks to several months and sometimes years, depending on the dog’s activity and the body’s mineral and nutrient requirements.
The horns lost in a natural way are collected in Lithuanian forests. This is a completely natural product, without additives and preservatives. It is not allergic, so it is suitable for all dogs.
Natural antler dog chew features:
– lots of natural minerals and nutrients;
– it improves blood circulation, metabolism, helps to reduce cholesterol;
– it strengthens bones, muscular and joints;
– it strengthens the immune system;
– it helps to prevent inflammation in arthritis cases